The Checkout Library is CLOSED right now, in accordance to Drake’s closure.
If you are in need of materials, we’ll try to help. Please email email@example.com.
Online Learning Resources
If you have a link that’s beneficial to PreK-12 STEM education, please email the Hub with a quick overview and working website.
AEA and Beyond:
- Grade Specific Online Resources (K-12 Resources for Teachers and Parents)
- Clearinghouse for Work Based Learning – Explore the Digital Project Board from Future Ready Iowa to find authentic and work-based learning projects to engage students. Many of the projects could be completed at a distance with the use of online collaboration and project management tools!
- AEA K-12 Online -Free Learning Management System (LMS)
- Student Personalized Learning System (PK-12 FREE Online Learning Modules)
- Check out this list of all the content currently available on the Student Personalized Learning System.
- Investigative Career Modules
- All teachers have access to this service using the same email & password they use in the AEA training system.
- Student login information found here. (You will need the building codes found here to set up your students in the system).
- Questions or need help getting started? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to schedule a live support session.
- Watch the webinar to learn more!
Statewide Professional Development:
- Online Learning Video Series (PK-12 Educators)
- Online Learning Courses
- Emergency Learning Course
- Going Digital Playlist – Looking for a course that will support any LMS platform? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Professional Development
- Check out local course offerings in the AEA Professional Learning Registration System.
Iowa STEM Resources
Community Opportunities: Please email the Hub with your community resource! (email@example.com)
- Polk County Conservation’s At-Home Learning Resources
- Science Center of Iowa’s Public Learning Resources
- Jewels Academy Camps and Tutoring
- NewBoCo’s K-12 Education
- Blank Park Zoo Schools & Teachers
- World Food Prize Youth Institute
- ISU Lego Robotics